If you have forgotten your password, please follow these steps for setting a new one:
On the login screen below the fields to enter your username and password there is a Lost Your Password? link.
Enter your email or username and click on the Reset my password button.
An email will be sent to you with further instructions and a link to create a new password. The email will look like the one below.
Follow the link and create a new password.
If you did not receive the password reset email, that may happen because:
- The email address (or username) you entered is not associated to any Iconfinder user account. Try with other email addresses (or usernames) and check if you receive the email.
- There can be a few minutes delay for the email to be received by you. Please be patient and check at a later time.
- The email went to your spam folder. Check your spam in case it is there.
In case this didn't work, please Contact Support for further assistance. Please include any of the following details in your email to support:
- the name you used on your Iconfinder account
- the username you used on your Iconfinder account
- other possible email addresses
- if you have made any transactions, we can find your account using the last 4 digits of your credit card and the date of the transactions.