Before we can process your first cash out we need to verify your identity and copyright ownership. You can start the account verification process directly on the Cash out page once you reach $50 in sales.
To verify your account on Iconfinder, we require the following documents:
- Government-issued identification card, driver's license, or passport. Under Danish and international law, we are legally required to verify the identity of anyone we transact with.
- Link(s) to your profile on other marketplaces such as Behance and Dribbble. Likewise, links to social media platforms where your icons are posted, such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, are also beneficial.
- Any documents you believe confirm that you created the icons. Examples include: Unused icons, half-finished icons, sketches done by hand etc.
We do not accept finished icons as evidence that you created the icons. We are interested in seeing how the icons developed from idea to completion, as this is material only the designer will have. In cases where information regarding point 2 and 3 cannot be provided, we may ask you to provide a tutorial showing how you created several of your icons.
- Update name - Please update your name on your profile to your full name (first and last). You can move your alias to the “Company Name” field in order to display it on your public profile. By law, we are required to have the complete name of everyone we transact with. You can update your name on Your account page.
- For requesting a cash out you must have a minimum sales and/or referral balance of $100.00 - Coupon balances and prepayments are not eligible for cash out.
For detailed information about this process, please check the Account verification article.